The mission of SETEL’s automation engineering office is to design, develop and validate automation and supervision softwares integrated in all industrial processes, test benches, process, measurements and energy…
Our Engineering Office also covers the creation of wiring diagrams, installation in electrical boxes and cabinets, and the selection and installation of sensors and actuators.
Each automation need is managed rigorously :
- Functional analysis
- Analysis of On and Off modes
- Safety management, with the implementation of a specific safety automation system when necessary.
- Ergonomic design of man-machine interfaces
- List Development, contact diagrams or grafcet on different platforms according to customer specifications
- Technical follow-up of the wiring workshop for standards of professional practice
- Unit validation by simulation of Inputs/Outputs before the integration with the automation/electrical subset and mechanical system